For the last couple years I really haven't made much progress on completing any quilting projects. I have really wanted to make some progress on my long standing WIPs. And for once I think I am going to be able to get my post up on time for this years Finish Along.
1. Aqua and Teal Bento Box Quilt - This one is a is from a flickr bee that I was in a way to many years ago.
2. Periwinkle Mini Quilt - made from left overs from an other mini quilt.
3. Patchwork Prism Quilt - Again a long standing WIP. This one is almost 4 years old. It is all cut up and just needs to be put together.
4. Embroidery 101 Quilt Along - I only have one block left to finish. Who knows how many years I have been working on this one. Well it was whenever the quilt along started, but I really can't remember.
5. Central Park - This is a finish top that just needs to be quilting.
6. SacMQG Bee Mini Quilt - I asked for a cute little paper pieced wonky log cabin block and I just need to put them together.
7. Miss Kate Piece of Cake Craftsy Quilt - I bought this layer cake just so I could actually make a craftsy class quilt and I still haven't done it yet. I think I have had this layer cake for 9 months or so.
8. Leaders and Enders Quilt. I have been making these blocks with my leaders and enders. I want to finish up this quilt and donated it to a charity though my quilt guild.
9. Priare Claw Quilt - This is another quilt that I took a class on from an author and I still haven't finished it. I only took the class in June 2011. I think it may have aged enough to quilt it.
Ok I am going to call that good to go. I think under 10 is a good amount of choice. I can hope to finish them all but truly I will be happy to finish one by the end of the quarter.