Saturday, January 16, 2016

Finish Along 2016 {Q 1}

For the last couple years I really haven't made much progress on completing any quilting projects. I have really wanted to make some progress on my long standing WIPs. And for once I think I am going to be able to get my post up on time for this years Finish Along. 

1. Aqua and Teal Bento Box Quilt  - This one is a is from a flickr bee that I was in a way to many years ago. 

First time using my new design wall and I already see one block that needs to be moved... For some reason pictures always help me with that.

2. Periwinkle Mini Quilt - made from left overs from an other mini quilt. 

Was able to get the tiniest bit of mini quilt sewing in today... Using up leftover can be quite fun! #miniquilt

3. Patchwork Prism Quilt - Again a long standing WIP.  This one is almost 4 years old. It is all cut up and just needs to be put together. 

Over 3 years later # #annamariahorner #patchworkprismquilt is finally cut out... Now the question is...how long before it becomes a top?

4. Embroidery 101 Quilt Along - I only have one block left to finish. Who knows how many years I have been working on this one. Well it was whenever the quilt along started, but I really can't remember.  

embroidery 101 block 6 finished

5. Central Park - This is a finish top that just needs to be quilting. 

Geese in the Park finished top

6. SacMQG Bee Mini Quilt - I asked for a cute little paper pieced wonky log cabin block and I just need to put them together. 

praire claw-5.jpg

7. Miss Kate Piece of Cake Craftsy Quilt - I bought this layer cake just so I could actually make a craftsy class quilt and I still haven't done it yet. I think I have had this layer cake for 9 months or so.

praire claw-5.jpg

8. Leaders and Enders Quilt. I have been making these blocks with my leaders and enders. I want to finish up this quilt and donated it to a charity though my quilt guild. 

praire claw-5.jpg

9. Priare Claw Quilt - This is another quilt that I took a class on from an author and I still haven't finished it. I only took the class in June 2011. I think it may have aged enough to quilt it. 

praire claw-5.jpg

Ok I am going to call that good to go. I think under 10 is a good amount of choice. I can hope to finish them all but truly I will be happy to finish one by the end of the quarter. 

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely list of projects. Good luck with finishing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing your finished quilts. They'll be lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what you finish first! I LOVE the orange/aqua quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE

    Commercial Loans
    Personal Loans
    Business Loans
    Investments Loans
    Development Loans
    Acquisition Loans
    Construction loans
    Business Loans And many More:

    Contact Us At : royalworldfundings@gmail.com

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:

    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....
    Website You Heard About Us?......

    Contact Us At : abdulasumanumar@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn