SacMGQ Bee Blocks

One of my favorite things to do with scraps is make bee blocks. Luckily a few of us from the Sacramento MQG decided to start our own little bee.

We had three queen bees this month. They each picked something so different.

SacMQG Feb Bee Blocks

I felt like this was a great way to get back into creating a little every couple days. I also feel like it maybe helping me get my sewing mojo back.

Phew scrap sorting done. Too bad the rest of my sewing room isn't looking that nice. Oh well. Calling it quits for tonight.

It was odd little bit of a coincident but, our SacMQG topic of discussion was fabric storage and scrap storage. I shared my scrap storage system.  I really like this system because it is easy to pull the colors that you want. Plus it is pretty :).

post signature

Linking up to:
Scraptastic Tuesday

Comments

  1. I like your scrap storage system waaay better than mine ;) Such a fun variety of blocks too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little project like bee blocks does help get you back into stitching. So tidy - I'm afraid my scraps are in quite a mess but I might have a few more! Thanks for joining us at #scraptastictuesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what wonderful scrap blocks. Particularly like the middle blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to have so many different bee blocks this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr Sam for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com ) or add Dr Sam on WhatsApp ( +2349060421250) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now THANKS TO Dr Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn