Friday Finishes

I have two block finishes this Friday. The first block is from my embroidery 101 project. I have finished 7 of the 9 blocks. Of course I started this years ago... but no the less progress is progress.

embroidery 101 block 6 finished

The second block is for the Sunday Morning Quilt Bee on flickr. Both people this month requested high 5. I finished the one for the person who asked for low volume.

Sunday morning quilt bee June

I was hoping to have the other one finished before this post. I might finish it later tonight.  I do have it 1/2 way done, but I am a bit tried of being in room with a hot iron on. It is over 100 degrees outside right now and my AC is struggling to keep up.

P6280315.jpg

BTW today is the last day to enter my giveaway for the $50 gift card to Shabby Apple dress shop.


post signature

Linking up to:
Finish it up FridayLink a finish Fridaycan I get a whoop whoop

Comments

  1. I love the embroidered block, it's so summery! Hope you can sew in cooler conditions soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your embroidery is so adorable. I really need to try my hand at it. The bee blocks look like fun to make and I'd say with a hot iron and heat a break is a good call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embroidered block. I'm finding my sewing is struggling right now too because of the iron. It sure would be great if there was a way to quilt without pressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your blocks look great! (And yes, progress is progress no matter how long it takes!) I particularly like that low-volume block. Whoop whoop!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn