Bye Bye Google Reader

I am sure you have heard this a million and one times around the blogging world, but google reader goes bye bye tomorrow July 1, 2013. Since I really do enjoy having you around to talk with, I thought I would take a moment to let you know all the ways you can still follow along.

First there is Feedly. It is the reader I have been enjoying. It is super simple to switch to because you can just sign in with your Google accounts and poof all your current blog subscriptions are there.

follow us in feedly

You can also follow along using bloglovin. This one takes a little more effort to switch all of your google reader subscription to. You have to first download your subscribitons and then import then. However, It is a pretty cool reader too. My favorite part of bloglovin is they send you an email everyday with the new blog posts from your subscriptions.  I keep going back and forth between bloglovin and feedly for my favorite.

Follow on Bloglovin

Of course you could always subscribe by Email, if you like that better.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Or any other RSS feed reader too.



If you haven't picked another reader option for all of your favorite blogs make sure you take care of that today. I would have for you to open google reader tomorrow and realize that you are missing out on all your favorite blogs today.
post signature

Comments

  1. I have you coming in to my email now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this post. i usually just bookmark all the blogs I like and never really used the reader but since you told me about the others maybe I will try it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn