Work in Progress Wednsday

It has been so nice to be making progress again.

I finished my bee block for Make it Modern Quilt Bee. I still need to get it in the mail but it is nice to have them done. I actually have all my bee blocks done for the month. Woohoo!

DSC_5728.jpg



I have also been working on my sister in laws wedding quilt. I am 1/2 way done.

Working on @nixietink wedding quilt.

These blocks look like they would be an intermediate level block, but let me tell you they are not. All those little triangles with their bias edges are a pain in the you know what. One block is taking 30-40 minutes to put together and I am even using chain piecing for what I can. Oh wells. It may not be perfect, but it is made with love and that is the most important part.
post signature

Linking up to
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Your red and black looks great! Love your color placement. I haven't started mine yet ::hanging head in shame::. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loo, I can't wait to see that wedding quilt finished. It looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The half way mark is a good one, it's the home stretch from here on out. Made with love is the best kind of quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn