And then it was 11:16 pm

Today was a day that just got away from me. Work today was good, but each time I looked up from my work it was a couple hours later and I still had accomplished the tasks I was trying to do. I almost forgot to eat lunch for goodness sake. It was just one of those days.

So I had this fantastic plan to come home and change. Check my email. Put the turkey chili on the stove. Go into my sewing room and make some more flying geese and a pretty little pouch.



Hahahahahaha.

That so did not happen. First off I forgot about a meeting my husband had scheduled. Then we had to go eat dinner because we finished at 7pm. Then feed the dogs at 8ish... Then oh yeah I had to finish my plans for my ilearn professional development that I am teaching tomorrow. Hmm think about getting ready for bed, get distracted by my husband about 10:30pm. Search for a cybermonday deal for the keyboard he just spilled his drink it. And then it 11:16 pm and I just realized I did not get to do the one thing I really wanted to do tonight. Ohs wells. Good night all. It is now 11:26 pm and I have to get up in about 6 hour. Maybe tomorrow won't be a day where time just flies away, but let's not hope for a day that drags on and on and on, which I have a feeling it might be because I am teaching the professional development until 6pm which means I get home 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours later than normal.

post signature

Comments

  1. trying because my account became no reply again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there Dark Thirty and hard to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn