Work in Progress Wednesday

Happy Halloween!


I am very happy with my progress this week as I finished my Love's Road Quilt for Sophia.

Love's Road Quilt for Sophia

I shared the quilt and the story just a couple days ago for the Blogger's Quilt Festival. If you haven't got a chance yet to read the story of the quilt and have a bit of time follow the link to go check it out. Oh and go to Amy's Creative Side to see the rest of the entries in the festival it is almost 600 entries now (2 away from 600 as I write this)

I also wrote participated in the Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop put together by Plum and June . I wrote a tutorial for my Ups and Downs block. I have 4 more to make for my hive in the 4 x 5 bee and then I will be sending the blocks off to their new homes.

Pictures for the ups and down block tutorial - swedish fishies 4x5 block

Basically, I am so happy with my progress this week because I not only created a couple things, I also wrote two very long posts. Which by the way this is post number 296. I think in about 4 post I am going to have to have a celebration... which means it might be time to have a giveaway for my followers, new and old. I am going to have to think very hard to figure something out and very quickly too because 4 posts isn't that far away.

post signature

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. oh I like those up & down blocks! Really pretty colours! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn