Work in Progress

I really wish I could claim that I made much progress since last week, but the truth is all I did was add the stitches for the bricks on my embroidery 101.


If you are a follower you had already seen that little bit of progress on Friday.

I guess the good thing is my mom is coming up tomorrow and bring her sewing machines. Maybe we might sew together during her visit. Although, her visit is really so she can teach/work with my niece on sewing. My niece is in 6th grade and  is going to be sew her Halloween costume for the first time. I think my mom may have learned from me and she is actually going to make my niece the sewing instead of trying to teach me and then ending up staying up late on October 30th to finish my costume.

I don't know about you all but I have some fabulous homemade costume memories. A unicorn, Guinevere, poodle skirt, robot, Tinkerbell are just a few that come to mind. I wish I had pictures, but sadly I don't... I might have the robot one some where. That might make a funny Halloween post when it comes around.

I just hope my niece gain the same love of sewing that I did from my mom. It may have taken me a while to get there, but I do love sewing and I know it was because of helping her all those times when I was little.
post signature

Linking to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. That is so awesome! I was so looking forward to majoring my daughter coastlines and she has zero interest in Halloween! Have a good time with your mom. Let us know what your niece makes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, YES, a Halloweens Past post would be so great! Hope your mom can sneak in some time to sew with you, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet tribute to your mom. Enjoy your time together during her visit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW I GOT MY EX HUSBAND BACK WITH THE HELP OF REAL AND EFFECTIVE SPELL FROM DR Aluya My name is jessica, I never thought I will smile again, My husband left me with two kids for one year, All effort to bring him back failed I thought I'm not going to see him again not until I met a lady called Jesse who told me about a spell caster called Dr Aluya , She gave me his email address and mobile number and I contacted him and he assured me that within 48hours my husband will come back to me, In less than 48hours my husband came back started begging for forgiveness saying it is the devils work, so I'm still surprise till now about this miracle,i couldn't conceive but as soon as the spell was cast,i became pregnant and gave birth to my third child,if you need any assistance from him you can contact him via:email:{aluya.48hoursspelltemple@gmail.com} you can also call him or WhatsApp contact:: +2348055431163    

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn