Five reasons why...

I love about summer vacation

  1. Walking up without an alarm clock 
  2. Taking my time getting ready for the day
  3. Reading a book all day
  4. There is no time limit on anything
  5. There are so many things to be done around here
I would make a horrible stay at home person
  1. Wake up, but why the pillow is so comfy?
  2. Over hour has passed and I am still not ready, I mean I don't have anywhere to go so that extra long bath isn't a big deal.
  3. What it is 5pm already and my husband is getting home... darn book sucked me in, again!
  4. Hmm I can do this later, it doesn't have to be finished now. I will do this instead... oh wait about this. 
  5. Oh my gosh, get me out of this house I have been stuck inside for 2 days. 
Yep, summer vacation has its pluses. However, having a slightly ADHD personality doesn't help you get anything done. Especially when you have the tendency of a raccoon to get distracted by shiny objects/tasks. 

Too bad summer vacation is almost over for me. At least I might start to accomplish things again. 


post signature

Comments

  1. My Internet went out, I learned that working offline forced me to concentrate. I got curious and launched into investigating content creation tools with this kind of functionality. Ink for all is the best: http://bit.ly/2DWi1K9

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn