A little shocking


First off Happy Mother's Day to all of you moms out there. I personally only have fur babies, but some how they even knew it was mother's day and let me sleep in past 8... usually I am woke up by 6:30ish no matter what.

Now if that wasn't shocking enough... I sewed today. I know. Amazing. I only got one block finished and another cut out, but still I sewed something.

4x5 block finished

Now you know it has been a long time since you sat down at your sewing machine, when one block wears you out. Technically, I did find and cut the fabric for two blocks. However, I just was to tried to stitch it together.

Block in progress

3 more of these blocks and I am done with my really really late bee blocks. Then I can back to some other UFOs. 

Once again, Happy Mother's Day. I hope you too got to do something you wanted to :)
post signature

Comments

  1. Wow, that's a great block! Love the colors you choose. What block pattern is it?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn