Creativity... where are you?

You would think with being done with STAR Testing (state testing) being done, I would be super excited and ready to get all crafty again. Ha!

No such luck. Instead this weekend, I cleaned my house. For over 3 hours. Yes, I really did just say for over three hours. Almost no room was untouched. I scrubbed, I vacuumed, I dusted, I swept, I did laundry, I even ordered more cleaning products.The only rooms not completely clean yet are the guest room, the laundry room and  surprise, surprise my craft room.

The fore mentioned room is a disaster area. I think a fabric volcano may have gone off in there. Actually I am pretty sure one has. I would show pictures, but I fear for my own safety. Taking pictures would surly distract me and I may fall in to never be seen again. I need to work up some courage to walk in there. Then I need to finish a couple blocks before I can even consider cleaning it.

It was my plan tonight to work on those blocks. However, dinner failure got the best of me. First my red onion disappeared, when I say disappeared I mean my husband threw it away because he thought it was trash. Then my roasted red peppers were growing. Yep right there in the jar, white junk. Sigh. That was 2 of the 6 may ingredients. Yep 1/3 of my meal was gone. The flavoring to the meal. So no making dinner for me. You would think I would be able to pick something else, but it was already close to 7, I was tried and everything else took prep. So, I hit the drive-thru instead, which is what I was trying to avoid.

Then sat down for some TV and here we are at 9 at night. Well, time to get ready for bed and fall asleep on the couch. Maybe tomorrow I will be able to find my creativity.


post signature

Comments