Work in Progress Wednesday

I finished a quilt last weekend. Yep that is right me. Ok fine it was only a table runner, but still that is two finish in one month for me. Which of course means I get to be super proud of myself.



Go you should really go check out the info on it. It is super cute! All the Fabric came from a Sew Katie Jean, local quilt store, and I will be teaching a class on this Saturday for 1-3. There are still lots of space available. So if you live anywhere near Sacramento, you should join us :). Check out her post if you are interested sew katie jean: sew charming

Other than that, I finished my 4x5 bee blocks and they are on their way to there new homes.

4x5 bee

I had planned on starting another quilt this weekend and starting the swoon along, but I just didn't get to it. I actually bought new fabric yesterday for the swoon along, so that should be here soon.

Don't forget to check out my giveaway. It is for a really cute necklace from shabby apple. The giveaway is open until this weekend.
post signature

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments