Table runner in progress

I signed up for Friday Night Sew-in this week. I didn't get spend as much time sewing as I wanted to. However, I did get this table runner top finished.

table runner in progress

I had already sewed all the rows together. I did have to resew them a bit has my 1/4 inch seems weren't quite right. However. I think it is turning out pretty well. Now I just have to figure out how I want to quilt it.

table runner in progress

If you are wondering the pattern is from moda bakeshop. It is called simple little table runner.
post signature

Comments

  1. Love all of the blocks in the previous post, and your table runner top looks great! :o) I'm a new follower from FNSI. Nice to *meet* you. You take great pics, and LOVE the one of your dog. He's gorgeous!
    xo
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn