Week in Progress #33

Or of no progress.

Do to being really really sick. Some horrible flu cold thing that has cause a 3 day fever and a spinning head. Luckily, I have had these two taking care of me.

Suzie

Gus

I didn't do anything with these: 


Embroidery 101 Quilt Along -  All 9 blocks are done.  Two blocks even have the embroidery done. I have even started another one.

Embroidery 101 progress



Bee projects

Kaleidoscopic quilt along - My kites are sewn, just not pressed.

Kaleidoscope kites

Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild's Kona Challenge - I have decided to add one more row, just haven't got to it yet. 

Kona Challenge Quilts Sacramento Modern Quilt Guild

Central Park Kit - Nada, haven't even looked at the box.

Kit for Central Park Quilt

Prairie Claw Quilt blocks -I won an ebay auction last week to get more of that momo pepper print fabric. Man that was a difficult auction to win, but I won no the less!

praire claw-5.jpg


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear
Halloween Quilt
Christmas Hexagon table runner and pillows
Loves road quilt * to be discussed later

This week's stats:
New projects: 0
Completed projects : 2
Currently in progress - 11 

Linking up to:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

post signature

Comments