Getting Ready For Fourth of July

I know there are lots of people who do lots of decorations and decorating for the Fourth of July, and I wish I was one of those people.

I would love to have this hanging up


Or to have decorated like this: 


Or to have this hanging on my door: 


Or even made a table runner: 

I mean you would think I could of even just printed this free printable: 


Sigh... but that is just not me. As I am only sometimes creative. And this last week, not so much so. 

However, this is how you know that I am getting ready for the 4th of July.



And this...



I don't decorate. I cook. Well, we cook.

We are having a BBQ with a dozen or so friends and family. We are having pulled pork, as seen in the upper corner of the fridge, coleslaw, baked beans, spinach salad and watermelon. And then what I am most excited about....


These cookies will soon be ice cream sandwiches with homemade vanilla ice cream. Oh yeah! 

If you live in the US whatcha all doing? Anything fun?

Comments

  1. I'd say you have been very creative! I too wish I was one of those who decorate for everything, but being a military wife, that just means more stuff to move!

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn