Work in progress #13

Nada!

Unless you count working on my tan. You may have been wondering where I disappeared to. Well it was to the Caribbean. It was spring break and we took a cruise. It was the first real vacation I have ever taken and it was great!

I have been back for a few days and would love to share pictures, but I have over 700 and not all of them are great. Not only that, who wants to see 700 pictures of my trip anyhow.

I will be checking out everyone else's work in progress. I hope progress is more productive than mine :)

I will leave you with one picture as a post isn't a post without a picture.

Yes it really did look like a postcard, and no this photo has not been editied. Awwh I missed the bright skys and teal blue waters of the Caribbean.Oh well, back to reality.

Comments

  1. Oooooooh. That looks delightful. Glad you had a good time! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn