Work In Progess Week #11

Did you notice I missed a week?

Yep week #10 came and went and I didn't say a word.

If you have been reading along I am sure you have figured it out. I have been busy. Believe it or not I did do some work that week, but I just couldn't get to posting it. So now on to week 11.

New Projects:

In the quilting work still nothing.

It my crazy teaching world, I am working on 21st learning like a mad woman. Clickers, Smartboards, Computers, Digital Cameras, Editing tools and Ipods... OH MY! Having to teach this adults and kids will be an interesting task.

Speaking of adults, I went and gave a speech at the Delta Piece Makers quilt guild in Clarksberg, CA. They wanted to know about Modern Quilting, so I shared with them. My lovely guild members loaned me some quilts and I talked all about Modern Quilting. I am working on a post to add on to here about what I said.

Ongoing Projects:

A scrappy star for scrap-bee blocks  - pulled the fabric, haven't started sewing yet. Tomorrow I actually get to come home after work. This one should be done tomorrow afternoon... Sorry I am late.



Two Star and Pinwheel Inspired Blocks for A Twist on Tradition bee . Finished the first one, the second one will hopefully be done tomorrow also. I just have to sew one the blocks together.



Hexagon Christmas Table Runner/Hexagon Christmas Pillows
The hexagons are done! Finally now I just need to iron lay it our and walk by it for a few days to make sure I am happy with the placement of the hexagons.



Completed tops awaiting quilting:

Posh Quilt - backing check, batting check, time to quilt it - nope

Loves Road

I didn't do anything with these:

Doll Quilt for SMQG Challenge


UFOs -

Scrappy Bear

Halloween Quilt  *10 weeks and haven't looked at it, it didn't even make it into my 5 boxes for upcoming projects. It is officially a UFO.
Peace Purse  - I was hoping to make this for a co-worker. I am not sure that is going to happen.

This week's stats:

New projects: 0
Completed projects : 0
Currently in progress - 9

Linking up to:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

Comments

  1. Love the pinwheels, the dog, the Posh quilt...so many pretty things here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those Twist on Tradition blocks, how beautiful! And how fun that you spoke to a quilt guild about modern quilting. Way to spread the word! : ) I can't wait to hear more about that.

    Thanks for linking up with WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn