Mail Time

I am about to send off some very late packages. As I am sure you are tried of hearing, that last month was so busy and that I didn't get anything done. Well, finally my bee blocks are done for the month of march and it maybe the last time you hear that march was busy.

In the first package there are scraps. One of my bee members is doing bottle rainbow and was looking for additional colors. So here is a nice big package for her.


The second package has two blocks, for my a twist on tradition group.


The third package has just one lonely wonky star block.

That is it. That is all I have had time to create.

Linking up to
{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations Fresh Poppy Design

Comments

  1. I love the meadowsweet blocks. It's my favorite collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are very beautiful! The fabrics are very nice also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont you love a package in the mail!?!? Fun colors and blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blocks!! I love the twist on the tradition ones, so fabulous. Thanks for linking to fabric Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn