Free is good!

I have been waiting to post this for a very long time. It was finally sunny and I was home early enough to take some pictures.

Right before President's week break I mentioned to a co-worker that I would quilting most of the time. She was very excited that I sewed and offered me her old sewing table for free. She was about to give it away to goodwill.

Without really know what it looked like I decided to take her up on it. Luckily it turned out to be very cute.
It is small when it is all folded up.



Then you open it and wow!

Look at all that storage!


And my extension table fits too.


Best part is the motor actually still works. A little scary looking, but full functional.


Now I like the color but I am thinking, I am going to have repaint it. As it has been loved.


I am not sure of what color I should go with. There is always white/off white or black/dark stain or there is always some bold color. What would you do? Don't worry about the other things in my craft room as I am slow changing from the ikea look(the dresser broke last week) to old furniture that is refinished. I don't have any issues with ikea but I just want something stronger.  

Overall my impression of my new sewing table is... SCORE!

Thanks dear co-worker for thinking of me!

Comments

  1. Wow! What a great hand-me-down! I think you should paint it blue-green to coordinate with your machine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Fabulous gift. I think you should paint it too, I agree, either a blue or white would be fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in bad need of love spell to bring back your ex lover or reunite your marriage? contact Dr Sam for fast 48 hours solution. I had a problem with my husband a year and six months ago, which lead us apart. When he broke up with me, I was confuse and did not know what to do to get him back, I felt so empty inside. Until i came across Dr Sam on the internet on how He has helped so many people solve there various problem. I emailed Him and I told Him my problem and i did what he asked me to do for him to help me, to briefly make the long story short, Before I knew it, in less than 48 HOURS, my Husband gave me a call and he came back to me and told me he was sorry about what was going on between the both of us. Finally I am writing this testimony to offer my thanks and deep gratitude to you Dr Sam for keeping to your words and your promises in bringing him back to me in just 48 hours of your powerful spell casting, and for using your gifted and great powers to bring him back. If you need his help, you can email him at ( okokakspellhome@gmail.com ) or add Dr Sam on WhatsApp ( +2349060421250) or call him get all your problems solve No problem is too big for him to solve..Contact him now THANKS TO Dr Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn