As I said sometimes creative

Sorry I haven't been around. I have been hiding. Actually I have been busy, super busy. Work is keeping me on my toes right now. Plus I had to catch up on my reading of what is going on out there in blog land.

I have been learning a new software program that goes along with my smartboard. It is really neat, I can create quizzes or assessments and have the students use clickers to answer. The best part about it, is that it is instant. I can see what they are getting and what I still need to explain better, right then and there. I would show you a screen shot, but I am sure you are not interested in my 4th grade test prep looks like.

I also wrote a budget for our GATE kids (gifted and talented). I will be teaching them digital photography in May. I think it will be a lot of fun. I can't wait to get all my supplies. Adobe is already loaded on the computers and soon I should be getting the digital cameras and flip cams in.  Now I just have to decided on what I want them to accomplish/learn through the course work.

So there is where all my creativity has gone. I have been using it up on my students. I guess it is a good place to use it. I just wish it left time for my own projects. Like quilting and my own photography.

Comments