Welcome to Sunday Dinner

Awwh Sundays! One of my favorite days of the week. I like Sundays because they are a start of a new week. I usually get enough rest on Saturday, that Sunday on Sunday I am able get a lot done.

This Sunday for me included: a lot of laundry (6 loads), cleaning (the whole fridge) and some shopping (grocery, target, mail).

I purchased my binder, pencil pouch, dividers and some new pens for the weekly challenge # 1 at bowl full of lemons. More on that later this week.

We also went and bought these.

It started with a little bit of this.

And a little of this.


And ended with this.

A closer look of the delicious french onion soup.

It started from this recipe at Simply Recipes, but of course my husband couldn't leave that alone and made some changes. It turned out fantastic. As I said I love Sundays.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Comments

  1. Are those bowls from Crate and Barrel? They have soup bowls I've been wanting forever.
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn