Does anyone see the reset button?

Today was one of those "really" days at work. I don't really need to go into details, but there bugs that just don't belong in a classroom, rude adult and kids acting really strange. I felt like Mario stuck in a place he shouldn't have been able to go and all you can do is reset the game to make it work right again. Or like that little spinning hourglass from hell when your computer is frozen. So I would like to hit the reset button.

I really want to sew tonight, but instead I have to prepare for tech forum tomorrow. I will be teaching about digital graphic organizers and the NETS. Here is my example of how electronic graphic organizers can help you make a decision.
Too bad I have to study up for my presentation. Or I would be eating chocolate and hopefully quilting. If not at least I could be watching a movie and spacing out.

This is all the progress I have made on the donkey block.

I was hoping to have it as a Monday finish, but with having a forum to present tomorrow that just isn't going to happen. So I guess it will have to be a Wednesday finish. At least I sure hope so I don't want to be late on my first month of bee blocks. Off to study up on NETS, also known as the National Educational Technology Standards.

Comments

  1. Oh dear! I've always considered myself tech-savvy but the most recent inservice I had on using Moodle for interactive computer learning left me wanting to quit the teaching profession! Good luck making sense of the standards and with your presentation (do you use Moodle in the states?).

    ps - i love your flow chart

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the the time comment. Please know that I read each comment and they all make me smile.

Thanks for visiting, Jenn